Courses and conferences by Marina Kaudasch
Learn the principles of the course Marketing for Choirs
The course Marketing for Choirs is becoming very popular in music schools and choir associations, because it shows you how to how to apply the professional e-marketing tricks and tips in a very easy and approachable way, in order to improve your choir’s presence online.
Take advantage of the strategies and tools used by the professionals in e-marketing to make your choir stand out in this new internet era.
Learn how to create and optimize your website to let Google find you (then your audience will too!), to use the social networks like a pro, to sell the CD’s and merchandise of your choir online or even the tickets of your concerts!
This course is very didactic and easy to follow, you just need to have user level computer and internet skills to able to apply its teaching for your choir’s benefit.
In this course we will work
in the following subjects
- How to gain visibility for your choir online
- Basic SEO for your website: let google find your choir
- Which legal advices do you need to have in your choir’s website
- Your choir in Facebook and other social networks
- How to use Facebook Ads for your choir
- Your choir in YouTube: how to upload and position your choir’s videos
- CRM: Create a database with your contacts
- E-mail marketing for choirs
- Generate income with your website: sell merchandise and your CD’s online
- Sell online your concert’s tickets and accreditations control
- Choir management tools and the SRM (Singer Relations Management)
Interesting, right? You can request more information about how to book this course.
Join our newsletter
Get now our free and exclusive guide of the 4 must-have tools for choir management